What is Animal Communication?
It is a telepathic way of communicating and is the natural way all animals communicate with one another and with us. It is their primary language.
Each animal has their own unique personality. Some are comedians, some are very stoic and some are chatter boxes. They have their own agenda and purpose, and may even have advice for their person.
Animal Communication can help in many ways:
- Get to know your animal better, learn their true likes and dislikes
- Deepen your relationship with them
- Discover the reason behind undesirable behaviors
- Reveal your animal's life purpose and hear if they have a message for you
- Find out if the animal you are thinking of adopting or buying is suitable to your lifestyle
- Make transitions easier, such as moving, bringing a new pet or baby into the home, loss of a pet
- And so much more...
How does it work?
An Animal communication session is a direct two-way conversation where I am the translator. I create a clear connection with your animal(s). Images, thoughts, feelings, sensations and a sense of knowing are transmitted without the use of verbal words or body language.
One of the amazing parts of telepathy is that it can be done in person or over a distance. You and your animal can be anywhere in the world and we can connect telepathically.
Most sessions are done via phone thereby creating a quiet, non-distracting environment. I work with all domestic and wild species.
$50 for up to 30 minutes
$90 for up to 60 minutes
Check-in's for established clients $20
(a brief 1-2 question follow up email or text)